Privacy is of great importance to the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services, and Navigation of the Province of Malaga (hereinafter referred to as “the Chamber”), and we aim to maintain an open and transparent approach when dealing with your personal data. Therefore, we have a policy that outlines how your personal data is treated and protected.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Business Name: Cámara de Comercio, Industria, Servicios y Navegación de Málaga
- VAT number: Q2973001G
- Postal Address: Calle Cortina del Muelle, no 23 Málaga CP 29015
- Phone: +34 952211673
- E-mail: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY, SERVICES AND NAVIGATION OF MALAGA we process the information provided by interested individuals with the following purposes:
- Managing contacts and information requests recieved vía Web, email or telephone.
- Fullfilment of our public-administrative services inlcuded but not limited to:
- Promotion, support and boosting of the business commmunity of the province of Málaga.
- Participating in the organization of practical training for Vocational and Dual Vocational training.
- Processing public support programs for business assistance.
- Managing a public registry of companies and establishments within our jurisdiction.
- Promoting initiatives aimed at increasing business competitiveness, fostering innovation, and technology transfer.
- Collaborating in providing support and advice for business creation.
- Compiling statistics, surveys, and studies necessary for the exercise of our competences.
- Promoting and cooperating in the organization of fairs and exhibitions, as well as all activities covered by Article 5 of Law 4/2014, of April 1st, on the Basic Statute of Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services, and Navigation.
- Providing information and offering activities or services developed by the Chamber.
- Selling and/or providing services to businesses through any possible platforms, including the present website.
- Carrying out the necessary processing for the performance of a contractual relationship or service provision, and for the application of pre-contractual measures.
- Carrying out processing necessary for compliance with applicable legal obligations of the data controller.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data from the moment you provide your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the processing. Furthermore, we may retain your data for the years necessary to comply with any applicable legal obligations.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Processing for the necessary fulfillment of public-administrative functions established in Article 5 of Law 4/2014, of April 1st, on the Basic Statute of Official Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Services, and Navigation.
- Processing necessary for the performance of a contract or service provision or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
- Processing necessary for compliance with applicable legal obligations of the data controller.
- Processing necessary for the satisfaction of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
We will only disclose your data to third parties for whom we have obtained your consent or to fulfill legal obligations.
Data transfers to third parties
If, due to specific actions carried out abroad as a result of the services provided in the field of internationalization, international data transfers are made, we will request explicit consent for this purpose.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them at the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY, SERVICES AND NAVIGATION OF THE PROVINCE OF MALAGA.
Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, the erasure of such data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defense of legal claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In such cases, the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY, SERVICES AND NAVIGATION OF THE PROVINCE OF MALAGA will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of potential legal claims.
You can exercise your rights in a tangible manner by sending an email to the email address of the data controller mentioned above, attaching a copy of your ID card or identification document.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the prior consent.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority through its website: WWW.AEPD.ES
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process at the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY, SERVICES AND NAVIGATION OF THE PROVINCE OF MALAGA has been directly provided by the data subject
The categories of data processed are:
- Identifiying data
- Postal and email addresses
- Commercial information